lauantai 14. marraskuuta 2009

Superprestige Asper-Gavere, Live

Another Superprestige coming up tomorrow at 14:30 CET. You can watch it live at Superprestige website. Unlike world cup races, that have been sold to the online cycling broadcaster whose name I shall not mention or to national TV stations, Superprestige understands that their partners want visibility and thus offer live video feed on their own website.

It was Asper-Gavere where Niels Albert crashed hard during the training session on the course. Asper-Gavere is a tough course with many technical sections. I'm certain that Sven Nys is hoping for rain that would make the course more technically demanding and help him get an advantage over Albert. Stybar will certainly be up there challenging the two belgians no matter what's the weather like. Stybar has been getting stronger and stronger during the early season and now it might be his turn to step on the top ladder.

Here's a quick preview of tomorrow's race.

SP Gavere from jef cleemput on Vimeo.



And me...I've been sick since monday and haven't really felt like updating my blog. I watched the Niel GVA race but I was in such a feverish state that I thought that Albert won the race. Sucks to be sick when it's +10 and sunny outside in November here in Manitoba...

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti