sunnuntai 4. lokakuuta 2009

Cyclocross #4

So it's the fourth cyclocross race of the season today. Weather is more seasonable than before, meaning that it's +5 and raining instead of sunny and +25. I haven't been training at all since last weekend's race because my back has been killing me and I've spent my week popping different pills and seeing chiropractors and massage therapeutics. Apparently the problem was with four ribs joining to the spine and problem there caused my muscles to spasm. It seems to be much better now so riding should be bit easier today.

Since I had a week long break and I won't be doing any out of province 'cross races, I was planning to start my winter training tomorrow. Or maybe I'll just set-up my training station in the basement and start using that on Tuesday. I just need to get the huge roll of old carpet and a hot water tank out of there.

Here's a video of the Menno cross. It even seems kinda fast at times. Click the title to view the video in HD.

A MennoCrossection 2009 from dnb on Vimeo.




Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti