lauantai 19. syyskuuta 2009

Cyclocross #2

Today it was the second race of the Manitoba Cyclocross series and I was up as an organizer. The venue was new at the Kings park just next to U of M so I didn't really have that detailed plan for the race course. After setting up the course (running out of some supplies) we came up with this http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=3202609. Apparently not even close to 2,5km but a good mix of grass, pavement, mud and tricky sections. I wanted to make a race course that wouldn't be one of those roadie courses and I think I did ok because the course didn't suit me at all.

And I got my sweet Operación Muerto T-shirt. Muerto stands for Manitoba Ultra-Endurance Racing (and talking) Organization.

Now I'm pretty dead so I might do the results tomorrow. 10 hours under the sun in +30 heat knocks you out pretty good.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti