perjantai 3. heinäkuuta 2009

FGBC Fantasy Tour Pool

Just entered mine and wifeys teams to Fort Garry Bike Club's Tour Pool. The teams are the following.

My picks.

Lance Armstrong

Kim Kirchen
Mark Cavendish
Steven De Jongh
Jussi Veikkanen
Vicenzo Nibali
Filippo Pozzato
Yaroslav Popovych
Anthony Geslin

Melissa's picks.

Alberto Contador
Sandy Casar
Thor Hushovd
Tyler Farrar
Fabian Cancellara
Vicenzo Nibali
Kurt Asle Arvesen
Sergio Paulinho
Yaroslav Popovych

I wanted to pick both Cancellara and Veikkanen, but sneaky game master had put them in the same "basket" as TT guys so I was forced to choose Jussi over Melissa's favorite Fantastic Fabian. Now I have three week long holiday ahead of me with Tour starting tomorrow. It'll be training and travelling packed three weeks of summer...nice...

I just need to figure out where to get a scooter for motorpacing.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti