perjantai 15. maaliskuuta 2013

Counting Down the Days

Since my vicarious racing team is sucking old man's balls, I need to take matters into my own hands and transport myself to the race course to get myself silly drunk and do a Belgian drunken lounge to try and encourage my virtual team riders to either try to ride their bikes or get their arses off the course and stop embarrassing themselves any further. This is still another 16 sleeps away, so I have plenty of time to get my plan together. Unfortunately I will have my family on tow, so I probably need to park somewhere on one spot rather than see the race at 15 spots between beer refills. Anyway. We'll fly to Amsterdam on 28th, meet up with some friends, rent a car and drive down to Oudenaarde to see the race. It should be OK.

I have not been updating my blog for both of you readers, and I must apologize for that. Full-time job does take its time and limit the time available for spare time activities. In other words....I'm lazy as foock.

What else....I got my man cave finished and LED screen hung on the wall. Who cares if some cover plates are missing!? I also have my trainer set in the basement, but since I insulated 50% of the walls, it's getting bit too warm for training down there. I could probably start some sort of shotty DIY blog soon. It's a good space for training though and I have my trainer set-up for the next two weeks, so I can get my 10 hours of winter training in.

Now pardon me. It's my weekly 45 minutes of alone time for enjoying my beer and listening to some old fark music.

p.s. I will post some RVV photos soon.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti