tiistai 27. joulukuuta 2011

Christmas and New Year Training Camp

Just one day of work between December 23rd and January 16th, so I better take advantage of this and do a training camp.

So far it has been three days of MTB at Grand Beach with two pretty hard rides plowing through the snow in the bush and Boxing Day spin. Today I'm summoned to run errands in the morning so I'll hop on the trainer this afternoon for some oh so pleasant 4 x 20' at 90% FTP (or what I think may be my FTP right now...it's probably bit less). I haven't actually had this kind of training opportunity since the little lady came along. Maybe I can shed some weight too.

There may be a trip to Amsterdam or Stockholm during our holiday and that would be 2-3 days of rest, but we'll see.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti