torstai 23. kesäkuuta 2011

St. Malo Triathlon on Sunday

Update: My plan fell through, and I didn't make it to St. Malo today. Give me a call if you're interested in the bike. Phone number is on For Sale page.

I will be going to my first ever triathlon race this Sunday and I have such high expectations of experiencing pain and suffering, well as a spectator that is. Actually this is the first endurance sporting event that I've attanded as a spectator since 2005. This is what happens when you allow yourself to become friends with people who have been subjected to triathlon. Triathlon friends are like a gateway drug. First you say hi and small talk with tri-people and BAM next thing you know you're walking the run leg of your 87th triathlon wearing manbra. Somehow I think that
St. Malo Triathlon will be pretty awesome event though.

To make this even more awesome, I decided to announce a one day deal on my online garage sale. I'll bring my 2009 Giant TCR Advanced 0 to the race and will offer one day only race day deal on the bike. Buy my bike at the St. Malo triathlon for $2,300.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti